Every summer, we invite our students to create a new product to add to our lineup. This year, our youth employees brainstormed lots of ideas before ending up with a unique idea: a yarn bowl! Through trial and error, they decided on the dimensions, made templates, made several versions, and ended up with something we think you’ll love!
Our yarn bowl features:
- A handle on the side can be used to hold different tools like scissors, hooks, and more!
- Holes in the side are sized as a resting spot for either knitting needles or a crochet hook.
- A yarn opening shaped like an “M” for Matchstick!
Height: 4" Width: 7.75"
- Other finish options: Classic Blue
- Support youth employment and development in North Lexington, KY
Since these products are handmade, there will be small differences from piece-to-piece which may not be reflected in photos